Digital Age in which we are living now, exposes us in a very particular way to enhance skill of collaboration. Hierarchies are not effective anymore. New has to come and there is an important role of new model leader which is: so called: “servant leader”. How to use it for the benefit you’ll know after this short read from our business series.
This book is for all kind of leaders, managers and employees who understand inevitability of digital change in a business environment and therefore would like to be essentially prepared for it.
This book covers content of customer-centric development. Reading and understanding customers’ expectations is one of crucial skills necessary for leaders who want to change their company into a digital enterprise and need therefore appropriate knowledge base.
In this book you’ll find:
1. What does it mean “customer’s journey” and why it is important to make your business profitable through customer’s satisfaction;
2. Suggestions of useful tools and techniques how to strengthen digital skills that hopefully help you to lead your company toward customer’s satisfaction;
3. You’ll learn principles of design thinking to enhance customer’s experience;
4. You’ll learn how to use both positive and negative customer’s feed-back;
5. At the end of book you’ll find summary which you can use as a reference of necessary actions (or checklist) to increase your digital customer’s journey tracking and how to instantly introduce it in your company and also:
6. List of useful books and web pages you can use for further comprehension.
How to purchase a book or e-book?
Our books are available through Amazon shop.. just click below choosing optimal type..